Dreams comes true Cooperation
Dipal Shah
Html Developer at HTMT interactive
View my complete profile
Contact Me 3
Make Money Blogging
Job Seekers Drop Your CV at fresherexperiencedjobs@gmail.com
  • If You like the blog Follow It
  • Feedbacks and comments are always welcome..it makes things more and more good
  • Find me on Twitter
  • Learn .net,jquery,sql and various technolgies,play games puzzels and lots all at SukeshMarlaBlogs
  • Menu

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Love Story

Have u Ever been in LOVE with UR Best Frnd???


If YES then this is a Story which U will Understand..........

There was a Boy & a Girl....
They were Best Friends for years n years...
They cud talk for hours on fone & MSG each other for days...
When they were together, not a single sad thought could cross their minds..
Everything was great till 1 Day -

The Boy didn't Pick up the phone or answer any msg for a day..
Girl was worried that sumthng was wrong..
At night she cud nt sleep...
She was sitng in her room crying, and it was then that she realized how much he means to her...

In the morning she woke up from a phone call..
It was the Boy.
Boy: Hey,
Girl: I m so glad that u called me. What happend with u yesterday?
Boy: I was busy
[Girl understood that sumthng was wrong but couldnt ask]

[ Silence ]

Boy: u knw.. we should stop talking.
Girl: What? But y?
Boy: I m sorry.. Bye

[ He disconnected the phone]

[ and she felt as if sumbody closed d door on her face ]

Evrythng else flashed in her mind...
Tears...
Cars running by her...
Roof of some building.. & a sunset..
She could not understand...
She started feeling so lonely...
Empty & sad...
Broken !!!!

it was the answer to everythng...

His words were pounding on her...
Her heart wanted to lump out.

He was the one..

"Why??" She screamed at the TOP of her Voice...

She decided to make a last try and get him back....

She called him...

He picked up the Call...

Girl: Hii...
Boy: Why are you calling??
Girl: I need to tell you sumthng
Boy: Go ahead...
Girl: I just wanted you to knw 1 thing before we stop talking...
Boy: Tell me..
Girl: You knw in these days i realised how much u mean to me.. I LOVE YOU.....

[ He disconnected the phone]

She broke off..
She tried, maybe he doesnt really care abt her, she thought, he wasnt her frnd in d first place
Tears were slowy running worst
She left house with a note,

5 hours later, phone rang in the Boy's room
It was Girls mom.
D girl was in d hospital, got hit by Car..
Boy rushed 2 the Hospital she was,

She opened eyes with his name.
He took her hand.
Boy: M so sorry, its all my fault. But i promise when u get better, i will make it up 2 u.

Girl had tears in her eyes.

Girl: I wont get better
Boy: No no, dont say that
Girl: Just tel me 1 thing y did u Do it?
Boy told her that he has a Heart Problem n he dint want her 2 b worried & there was risk that He could have died

Boy: I did it coz I LOVE YOU.
Girl: I LOVE YOU tooo.

Her heart stopped beating

Boy died 10 mins later from Heart Attack

He couldnt live with thought that she died Coz of him...


IF U LOVE SUM1 dont hold back ur feelings...

Dis can end sum 1s life who luvs u madly............

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Members